• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Alucard

Banned
Fleury with the shutout. I can dig it. Rest of the Pens still feel like amorphous blobs with zero identity. Malkin's trying hard at least.

Man the leafs need a real Goalie. I can't remember the last time Toronto had a good goalie.

I know you guys are tanking right now but consider maybe... Drafting a Goalie?

Quick

Banned
Man the leafs need a real Goalie. I can't remember the last time Toronto had a good goalie.

I know you guys are tanking right now but consider maybe... Drafting a Goalie?

I'm so tired of the goalie tandem we have. Neither one has been able to secure the position, and it's not like they haven't had any opportunities to be #1.

zroid

Banned
yf7uQlt.png

Letang throwing shade. Time to contract this franchise.

You just compared us with a Toronto team, I don't know how to feel :(

BUT A GOOD TORONTO TEAM.

And hopefully for years to come as long as Shapiro doesn't ruin it for everyone else.

https://twitter.com/letang_58/status/660647179443310593

Letang isn't even in the wrong on this one. I'm dissappointed in Toronto in not honoring him at the game tonight. Don't make this another Vince Carter moment. Leafs Fans that were booing Phil should be ashamed.

Pikma

Banned
BUT A GOOD TORONTO TEAM.

And hopefully for years to come as long as Shapiro doesn't ruin it for everyone else.
I think if we keep our offensive game like this for at least a year, long enough to have guys like Esa Lindell and Julius Honka join the team, things could get reaaaaally interesting. I really hope this is the case
The current Central division would possibly be the toughest division in NHL history if Colorado wasn't dragging us down.
Party pooper Avs

Socreges

Banned
The Conjuring was damn good... damngood.gif

Draisaitl with 5 points in 2 games... the dude that the Oilers kept teasing and misusing and randomly sending down to the AHL...so I guess he'll be sent back down tomorrow.

Letang's upset that Kessel didn't get a tribute at the ACC? Fuck that.

Kessel wasn't a class act here, was supposedly the leader of the group who decided to stop saluting the fans, didn't accomplish much here, etc.

He wasn't a captain who rallied the team, a class act who gave his all every night like Sundin or Gimour...

Top Bottom