• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrankyJay

Banned
Sabres looking a bit better tonight. I'm really liking this Luke Adam kid.

Not super impressed with Leino yet. I don't think he's found his groove.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Goddamnit. Subban is definiey having a hard rough start but he knows he's playing like shit and hell recover.

MPW

cole better win this for us in the 3rd

Red_Man said:
Goddamnit. Subban is definiey having a hard rough start but he knows he's playing like shit and hell recover.

max pac went for hit, missed, dude scored

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
WTF is wrong with Price. Ugh.

Subban should be on the offense instead of D.

Slurmer

Banned
CrankyJay said:
Sabres looking a bit better tonight. I'm really liking this Luke Adam kid.

Not super impressed with Leino yet. I don't think he's found his groove.

I knew they overpaid him but I thought he'd look better with the Sabres. Have they been lining him up with Ennis?

2291848_o.gif

Aww yeah!!!

Solo

Price not making a few saves he should have is hurting is right now. The 4th goal was no fault of his, but 2 of the others he should have had.

Third will be interesting. SHOW ME SOMETHING, HABS! Third period deficits were DEATH for us last season. We only won a single game last year when trailing after 2. A. Single. Game.

Quick

Banned
SuperSonic1305 said:
Damn assholes keep scheduling me until 11:30 on weekends. I may not see a HNIC game until next year :(

I made my availability on Saturdays only until 6PM. Haven't missed HNIC due to work in a couple of years now.

CrankyJay

Banned
Slurmer said:
I knew they overpaid him but I thought he'd look better with the Sabres. Have they been lining him up with Ennis?

I believe it's Ennis-Leino-Boyes.

I don't know how to explain it, but Leino just seems to be cruising around a lot. He looks out of place. I think he needs to throw the puck on the net more.

Solo

Subban's problem is that he is (once again) trying to do too much. He needs to simplify his game like he did in the second half of last season. We don't need you to be a puck carrier, PK.

Quick

Banned
Speaking of the Islanders, what the fuck is this shit?

1012-nyi-3rdleak.jpg

They have one of the best home/away jersey sets in the league, then fuck up their alternate? Ugly as fuck. It's using the same design as the Ducks alternate, which is also ugly as fuck.

Doytch

SuperSonic1305 said:
With a 500 mb data plan? LOL
You'd also be blacked out of HNiC broadcasts I think. But I feel your 500mb cap pain. America sucks in general, but a $60 plan with unltd txt/data has been a revelation for an ex-Rogers slave like myself.

Quick

Banned
Doytch said:
You'd also be blacked out of HNiC broadcasts I think. But I feel your 500mb cap pain. America sucks in general, but a $60 plan with unltd txt/data has been a revelation for an ex-Rogers slave like myself.

Which carrier are you with?

Fei

CrankyJay said:
Too many offensive D men? You got Sekera, Ehrhoff, and Myers just skating right up to the net.

YES. In one of my preseason posts I was worried about this exact point, which is why I thought Weber would be our #6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom