• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

EASILY our best period yet. Relentless forecheck. Love it. The Patches-DD-AK line is electric. Eller already looks even better than he did in the playoffs. Once Cammy gets back we are going to be rolling two dynamite lines.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
19 shots in the 1st and a pp to start the second great period, they just need to keep the momentum going.

Red_Man

SCHUEY F1 said:
And then he sneaklily pats himself on the back by saying how good it was for Asham to apologize in front of millions, :lol.
:lol exactly what I was thinking

Parch

Saving the lawsuit.
How did Cherry come up with these 3 guys anyway? He might have made wrong assumptions but he didn't just pull 3 names out of thin air. What did they actually say? They never once addressed what they said and avoided that completely, instead they made it all about Don Cherry. Cherry was just responding to what was written/said and all of a sudden it was turned around making Cherry the bad guy. Nice bait and switch.

C Jones

purg3 said:
ok, Neal is on fire.
Crazy, I went to fix something to eat and I was thinking "we need Neal to get us back in the game". I come back to the computer and see Neal got us on the board.

Neal is in beast mode.

Doytch

Parch said:
Saving the lawsuit.
How did Cherry come up with these 3 guys anyway? He might have made wrong assumptions but he didn't just pull 3 names out of thin air. What did they actually say? They never once addressed what they said and avoided that completely, instead they made it all about Don Cherry. Cherry was just responding to what was written/said and all of a sudden it was turned around making Cherry the bad guy. Nice bait and switch.
Yeah fuck those guys! The onus is totally on the accused to defend themselves against vague accusations!

C Jones

What the hell are they doing on NHL Center Ice playing this loud music during commercials and intermissions? They need to fix this a.s.a.p. Did they do this last year?

Red_Man

If I was at my comp I would have spammed the pleks throwning money gif what a boss team is on fire now, feels good man.

Socreges

Banned
Parch said:
Saving the lawsuit.
For the next time someone asks "What idiot would actually like Cherry?", observe Exhibit A.

Not sure what your point is. Why would they need to defend themselves when Cherry was being slanderous?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom