• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Socreges

Banned
I got banned 3 weeks for calling socreges a cunt during the 2 hours or so that cunt was a banned word on GAF.

Worth it.

EYzKz2a.jpg
Wait, was there a glitch in the marvtrix. Hang on...

batman_catch_joker_with_a_smartphone_6.png

Ahahahaha:

I got banned for 3 weeks during a during a short time frame of about 8 minutes when cunt was a banned word. I called Soccerges a cunt. It was worth it.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Kunitz cross checked Staal in the middle of the ice, then turned and knocked net off its moorings for no reason, and then promptly sheepishly tried to check himself into the penalty box (I really hope the TV cameras caught that).

Except NO PENALTY WAS CALLED. Holy shit WHAT?

Alucard

Banned
Kunitz cross checked Staal in the middle of the ice, then turned and knocked net off its moorings for no reason, and then promptly sheepishly tried to check himself into the penalty box (I really hope the TV cameras caught that).

Except NO PENALTY WAS CALLED. Holy shit WHAT?

Yeah, that was strange as hell.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
This might be the worst I've seen us play since that game where Hertl retired Marty Biron.

We're playing so badly that the utterly atrocious officiating somehow has absolutely nothing to do with why we're losing.

Finally, an actual helpful answer. Thanks.

we ain't talk good n make words big, u want dat then u go to da Science |OT| thread ya dang horsewalkah

This might be the worst I've seen us play since that game where Hertl retired Marty Biron.

We're playing so badly that the utterly atrocious officiating somehow has absolutely nothing to do with why we're losing.

IS HE 2/2 YET? #CupForHank

Chris R

Do Canadian airports play hockey on their TVs? Rout basketball games are better than CNN I guess :( if there was free Wi-Fi I'd stream the hockey :(

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The only solace here is that we have beaten the Penguins in a series where we played almost as terribly as this in Game 4 to go down 3 games to 1 before.

Top Bottom