• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm watching Blues-Hawks on the Blues feed and OMG who are these guys I'm falling asleep, are they always this boring?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I haven't seen a SINGLE hit not sought after and finished 100% this game

fucking playoffs are awesome

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Only going to get worse for Detroit from here on out isn't it? Datsyuk gone, all their vets really getting up there. Larkin and Nyquist aren't carrying you to another cup any time soon.

Looked like Ott poked a guy in the eye during a scuffle earlier. Just looked at his Wikipedia and he apparently got suspended for "eye gouging" a few years back. Hmm..

Yawnier

Banned
Only going to get worse for Detroit from here on out isn't it? Datsyuk gone, all their vets really getting up there. Larkin and Nyquist aren't carrying you to another cup any time soon.

I'm half expecting Kenny Holland to take a run at a Stamkos and/or Staal this summer.

Signing a free agent or two will only delay the inevitable for them tho.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Ducks come back from the brink and tie the series.

Great work... I'm proud of you.

ivpgeMeI0XUHF_zpspdjmtyhi.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Alright, I'm back. I managed to make it to the Spike Lee joint just in time for the very last song of the night. :D

What did I miss? Was it the greatest comeback in NHL history?

Top Bottom