• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

zroid

Banned
I never knew Hitchcock had beef with Tarasenko? Less than 17 minutes tonight, that's insane. I always thought Hitchcock was good but if he's really limiting the ice time of their best player by a mile, well he should fuck right off this summer.

I never knew Hitchcock had beef with Tarasenko? Less than 17 minutes tonight, that's insane. I always thought Hitchcock was good but if he's really limiting the ice time of their best player by a mile, well he should fuck right off this summer.

Or hitchcock stays and Tarasenko joins the Flyers for Andy MacDonald and Manning

zroid

Banned
Or Tarasenko joins his best friend Semyon Varlamov.

you're thinking of Radulov

actually that reminds me, did you see that story about how Tarasenko was advising STL management to sign Panarin well before the sweepstakes began last season. apparently they're friends. Blues said no. LOL

Yawnier

Banned

Don Cherry: Hitchcock is fighting the good fight against Communism

He's getting the Galchenyuk treatment... :(

Why would he have a beef with his best player? Too flashy? He makes flashy plays but looks like a team player, back checks and all that stuff you want people to do to win, I don't get it.

Ugh, I'm also regretting the Kings getting eliminated as they would be able to beat the Hawks.

lol jk, Kings wouldn't beat these Hawks

calder

I'm guessing calder died of old age and it broke the curse he had on the Hawks?
wh6gje0brzhc2wrgoq0a.gif

Stasis

This should be an expansion team. The Ragners. All the players we wanna keep and all the picks we traded for nothing. I'd immediately switch allegiance.

Chris R

W T F Boooos?

I leave the Ducks game and see it's 3-1.

Didn't check the score until just now, how badly can one team fuck it up?

Calamari41

41 > 38
Yes :(

Ran back to my hotel, grabbed my Ms cap and ran back to the Stadium but didn't get in until the bottom of the 2nd.

At least the Ducks game was fun :D

Oh lol I didn't realize you were a Mariners fan! I thought you were enjoying two wins today... At least you had the creaming last night!

No wonder ChrisR thought it was too warm. 75 sunny with a breeze is perfect. But warm to Seattle standards.

Mike Trout is pretty good.

Hope you're enjoying the rest of your stay!

I think the Blues would be onto the next round by now if not for Hitchcock. In an alternate universe there's a Marvie who is a Blues fan who wants Hitchcock gone

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I think the Blues would be onto the next round by now if not for Hitchcock. In an alternate universe there's a Marvie who is a Blues fan who wants Hitchcock gone

you're saying playing your best player for more than 16mins a night would have made them succeed?

no waaay

Line_HTX

This Blues team is different, just like how this Sharks Shit is different.

The Blues are not going to go away quietly and let the Blackhawks poke into the 2nd Round.

Top Bottom