• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Calamari41

41 > 38
I'll ask again: when does the state of officiating become an actual scandal?

I gave up on the idea of holding officials accountable after the incident in the Angels/White Sox playoff game in 2005 where the umpire called strike three resulting in the third out on a swing-and-a-miss, and then said "lol nevermind" after Pierzynski ran to first and the Angels fielders were already almost to the dugout. They scored the game winning run after the inning was officially over and the league didn't even mention it.

I gave up on the idea of holding officials accountable after the incident in the Angels/White Sox playoff game in 2005 where the umpire called strike three resulting in the third out on a swing-and-a-miss, and then said "lol nevermind" after Pierzynski ran to first and the Angels fielders were already almost to the dugout. They scored the game winning run after the inning was officially over and the league didn't even mention it.

Pierzynski was one of my hated players

Gee, thanks for nothing on that trade.

I agree, needs to change his mind and continue playing for the Kings and earn all that $$&

Line_HTX

I always hated AJ after that because he got away with cheating.

Fuck him forever.

I did my best Jesus-on-the-cross impression for weeks after that happened. Except I asked "Father, do not forgive him, for he knows exactly what he did"

tumblr_n58gj8vJYE1qa71fyo2_250.gif

Slurmer

Banned
Whatever happens flyers have showed a lot of heart making this a competitive series. Even if the Caps win, they do not look like they have any chance to beat the Penguins next round.

zroid

Banned
Whoever advances from this series, the next round matchup is going to be amazing

there's gonna be so much salt the ice in the rink might melt

Yawnier

Banned
Whoever advances from this series, the next round matchup is going to be amazing

there's gonna be so much salt the ice in the rink might melt

I'm come to terms that the Pens are probably going to make the ECF, maybe even the cup final which somewhat sabotages their first rounder that belongs to the leafs.

#Cup4Kessel

Top Bottom