• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
6ZiG2gP.png

Great job.

he needs to go
Matt Read needs to go
Voracek needs to re-evaluate himself

We need scorers. Our powerplay all season was atrocious.

I think Voracek will be fine.

Agreed that Streit and Reader need to go same with Manning.

Hopefully we get Konecny, Provy, and either Sanheim or Alt or Morin up next season too at some point but I think Provy and Konecny will be up all season.

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
Stars vs Wild Game 6.

FOR THE LOVE GOD STARS, PLEASE CLOSE OUT THE FUCKING SERIES!

NO GAME 7!

EDIT: Lehtenon in, fuck everything.

ZeroGravity

They really need to change the playoff format. Pens/Caps shouldn't be round 2. Really don't like this setup
Meanwhile, if the Islanders win tonight, Tampa (who was only the sixth best team in the East) will have home ice for the first two rounds.

Not that I'm complaining.

Line_HTX

It's a shame that the Kings were outhustled and outplayed the whole way through, but I really enjoy the Capitals hard fought play.

I think Voracek will be fine.

Agreed that Streit and Reader need to go same with Manning.

Hopefully we get Konecny, Provy, and either Sanheim or Alt or Morin up next season too at some point but I think Provy and Konecny will be up all season.

Yeah I'm not giving up on him yet, I just know he's capable of more. And yeah I'd like to see some of our young guys to come up next year. Caught a few Phantoms games this season they were fun to watch.

Top Bottom