• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Shouldn't all those hits the Blues have been laying this series be paying dividends in a game 7? Isn't that the entire point?

Alucard

Banned
This is the best game of the playoffs.

tumblr_m0p1xsYKlo1rq0x2lo1_r1_500.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Not really sure how you haven't had a stroke yet if you're a fan of either of these teams

Alucard

Banned
This game has been a ton of fun. Feel bad for Marvie and other fans of these teams who are stressing right now. Lots of people in St. Louis or Chicago will be calling in sick to work tomorrow morning after this one.

Cindro

Seriously, why didn't I follow the Hawks much this season? I apparently missed tons of badassery, if this game is any indication.

Having such limited free time as an adult, until you retire (or die, if you're lucky,) is a rough reality man

Seriously, why didn't I follow the Hawks much this season? I apparently missed tons of badassery, if this game is any indication.

Having such limited free time as an adult, until you retire (or die, if you're lucky,) is a rough reality man

Sporps is life. Forget job. Forget school. Only sporps

Top Bottom