• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Marvie_3

Banned
Seriously, why didn't I follow the Hawks much this season? I apparently missed tons of badassery, if this game is any indication.

Having such limited free time as an adult, until you retire (or die, if you're lucky,) is a rough reality man
You really didnt though. Other than the 12 game win streak, Chicago was insanely inconsistent.

Seriously, why didn't I follow the Hawks much this season? I apparently missed tons of badassery, if this game is any indication.

Having such limited free time as an adult, until you retire (or die, if you're lucky,) is a rough reality man

Some badassery. Marvie seems to have other less great feelings about the coaching and depth players

The Blues are going to disappoint me, I just know it. I would greatly prefer that they just give up three quick goals in the first five minutes of the third period rather than dragging it out and losing on a stupid turnover in the fourth overtime.

Acid08

Banned
Sweaty Toews.

vR4cHfiT.jpg

Cindro

You really didnt though. Other than the 12 game win streak, Chicago was insanely inconsistent.
They were inconsistent last season too. I don't know why it's so hard for them to have an even year where they regularly play at their skill level.

Some badassery. Marvie seems to have other less great feelings about the coaching and depth players
Fire Quinneville, he doesn't keep enough fresh legs on my birthday (and other Marvie Maymays!)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hitch gon get fired.
I remember Berkshire pointed out after the last Islanders game Tavares finished with something like 35 minutes and Tarasenko finished with around 21 minutes after the Blues double OT game.

Insanity, especially considering he has 14 goals in 19 playoff games...

Cindro

Shaw will be gone so you can replace that but why Kane?
The preseason allegations were what originally killed my enthusiasm for this season. Very glad they were legitimately false, but Kane still seems like a garbage-tier human off the ice.

I do still like Shaw though,and thought both he and the Hawks handled his slur well in the aftermath

I remember Berkshire pointed out after the last Islanders game Tavares finished with something like 35 minutes and Tarasenko finished with around 21 minutes after the Blues double OT game.

They're wasting Tara's great performances.

Damn old school coaches.

Acid08

Banned

Q was sticking Kane on different lines, getting him as many shifts as possible. Hitchdick should be doing the same.

Top Bottom