• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

In all seriousness, the story of Dallas's heroic comeback should they have won in OT would have been a complete fabrication. The third period is entirely on Hitchcock. You give a team a 20 minute PP and you're going to get scored on. Absolutely pathetic.

Pikma

Banned
In all seriousness, the story of Dallas's heroic comeback should they have won in OT would have been a complete fabrication. The third period is entirely on Hitchcock. You give a team a 20 minute PP and you're going to get scored on. Absolutely pathetic.
I like the fact that you think everything that happened in the game was because of your teams hard work or the lack of it. Fucking delusional

Did you lose game 1 on purpose too?

Line_HTX

D-Town salt entitlement.

I just saw the Orpik late hit. Completely shameful, and he should be punched in the dick for a disgraceful move.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Wow...haha

Didn't know we had a hockey thread on Gaf. Let's go blues!

That happened to me two years ago.

The Ducks had just eliminated the Stars and it crossed my mind that I had never seen an NHL thread here before. I didn't even realize the Community subforum existed. So I walked in on kingslunk in a complete and non-joking meltdown... I stayed.

kingslunk

It's just because they won, happens with every team

Filthy casuals.
I'm signing off. Too salty. Fuck the refs.

1200x-1.jpg

Never forget city of St Louis

Casual fucking city.

Livingskeletons

If I pulled that off, would you die?
Lol this is like some reverse deja vu as an LA fan.

People use too pull the Football teams left argument all the time.

The Ducks had just eliminated the Stars and it crossed my mind that I had never seen an NHL thread here before. I didn't even realize the Community subforum existed. So I walked in on kingslunk in a complete and non-joking meltdown... I stayed.

I remember that so well. Very memorable. Who knew coincidental minors were that big of a deal. The only time Boudreau was up 3-2 in a series and didn't go to a game 7. It only took 3 goals in a span of less than 10 minutes to finish them off. Lehtonen wasn't good

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Kingslunk salt isn't even good, it's like it's his first time and he's trying to fit in kind of salt

Doesn't help that Blues-Gaf is MIA

Line_HTX

I always browsed this place for the game news, but when I saw how much activity there was in the sports threads in OTCs, I felt I had to join in.

Skab

I did a legit spit take.

Anyway their are actual Blues fans in here now. When did that happen?

I've been around for a while, but I mostly just lurk. (Started a new job last fall and I don't think I posted in the regular season thread even once :[ )

Frey's been around a while too, and is more active than I. And others too.

McBryBry

Filthy casuals.
I'm signing off. Too salty. Fuck the refs.

1200x-1.jpg

Never forget city of St Louis

Casual fucking city.

The penalty was fair. Chill. When you have to go offsides or commit interference, you go offsides.

Also, as a matter of fact, we didn't lose the Rams because we're a "casual fucking city," as you say.
We lost them because they suck, and we don't support shitty teams. You want a fanbase? Win. But the Rams' owner didn't want that. He wanted some LA money, so he scummed his way there.

The Blues get to the playoffs. The Cardinals win the World Series.The Rams have been nowhere but .500 ever since the Greatest Show SB win.

So LA can have them. Rather have no NFL team than one performing like Dallas' anyway!

/rant

Saltiest I think I've ever been is that game Joe Flacco threw the OT winner against the Broncos in like 2011

John Fox was way too conservative as a coach. Could have done something before halftime or end of the game. Just decided to kneel

Kingslunk hates linesmen too. But not as much as the refs.

Grapefruit IPA? My god I must have this. Now to find someone selling Ballast Point around here. New Hope/Doylestown area if you know it.

I love grapefruity beers so fucking much. I'm excited right now.
You should be able to find out bio problem. They NJ side by there had it last year in pretty good quantities, I always found it when I wanted it. Grapefruit sculpin.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Looking like:

Jarnkrok-Johansen-Neal
Forsberg-Ribeiro-Smith
Wilson-Fisher-Arvidsson
Salomaki-Gaustad-Sissons

Watson and Aberg are around as well, so they could be swapped in at the last minute. Doesn't look like Nystrom is playing, mercifully.

[edit] Smith is in, Watson and Aberg are scratched.

Top Bottom