• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

kingslunk

The penalty was fair. Chill. When you have to go offsides or commit interference, you go offsides.

Also, as a matter of fact, we didn't lose the Rams because we're a "casual fucking city," as you say.
We lost them because they suck, and we don't support shitty teams. You want a fanbase? Win. But the Rams' owner didn't want that. He wanted some LA money, so he scummed his way there.

The Blues get to the playoffs. The Cardinals win the World Series.The Rams have been nowhere but .500 ever since the Greatest Show SB win.

So LA can have them. Rather have no NFL team than one performing like Dallas' anyway!

/rant

I'm not a cowboys fan but they've sucked ass since 1995. SUCKED ASS. You guys won a Super Bowl after that. Cowboys still sell out.

The Cubs suck ass. They still have a solid gathering. Don't rant at me because your city is filled with a bunch of band wagon casuals.

McBryBry

I'm not a cowboys fan but they've sucked ass since 1995. SUCKED ASS. You guys won a Super Bowl after that. Cowboys still sell out.

The Cubs suck ass. They still have a solid gathering. Don't rant at me because your city is filled with a bunch of band wagon casuals.

1) Both teams suck ass. The Rams didn't sell out games because nobody wanted to go. Because nobody wants to watch them lose over and over. If Cowboys fans want to watch them lose, that's fine. You can't hate on a fanbase dwindling when you're watching a team lose every year for 17 years in an ancient building.

2) The Cubs are arguably the best team in the NL Central this year. They also progressed in the playoffs last year. They get to the playoffs, just like the Blues.

3) Every fan base has bandwagoners. The Stars do too. So do the Hawks, Cubs, Cardinals, Patriots, the list goes on. The Browns are like the only exception. So I don't really see how we're a bunch of band wagon casuals lol.

Zackat

1) Both teams suck ass. The Rams didn't sell out games because nobody wanted to go. Because nobody wants to watch them lose over and over. If Cowboys fans want to watch them lose, that's fine. You can't hate on a fanbase dwindling when you're watching a team lose every year for 17 years in an ancient building.

2) The Cubs are arguably the best team in the NL Central this year. They also progressed in the playoffs last year. They get to the playoffs, just like the Blues.

3) Every fan base has bandwagoners. The Stars do too. So do the Hawks, Cubs, Cardinals, Patriots, the list goes on. The Browns are like the only exception. So I don't really see how we're a bunch of band wagon casuals lol.

As a fan of South Florida teams this argument doesn't get you anywhere. Apparently you are supposed to support shoddy teams no matter what =/. Doesn't matter if the owner sells off your talent after their best season, winning championships, whatever. You better still give them money because... reasons.

At least we have had the Heat and the Panthers are looking so, so much better than the dumpster fire they used to be. Dolphins will continue to be mediocre, but at least they are trying. I won't comment on the Marlins because they don't exist to me still after the most recent fire sale of a few years ago.

And man it sucks not being able to watch hockey right now. :(

Or, you know, it's just not a football town.

Also, the cubs don't suck ass and people hype up the cowboys (only to be disappointed) all the time. America's team and all that BS.

Top Bottom