• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Yeah thanks for playing balls-out defense last week against us and then deciding to suck shit this weekend to close out your games, Nashville. More like Trashville am I right?

Trashville indeed.

It should be us getting swept by San Jose!

Instead, Anaheim remains undefeated in series against San Jose, 1 series to 0.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I don't have nearly as much free time now as I did in 2009.

So, what do you think? 5-2 Pens?

I hope the Pens lose 5-0 and Crosby breaks his coccyx

Also Henrique tweeted this because he was left off the cover vote ballot lolol

ChdtbYCW0AEYmlj.jpg

Oh man scrolling through the last few posts just makes it seem like all ads

Sweet, I closed the ad and selected "ad covers my screen" they're supposed to review the ads with the site. Then the ad went away so I can view more of CakeBoss's musings about that woman sitting

Edit: and after I posted another giant ad came back

Clydefrog

Meh, top o' the page ad isn't that big, guys.

*scrolls down to bottom*

YO WTF IT'S HUGE

I wish I was that chair and she farted on it.

If you were a chair, you wouldn't be able to view or post on GAF. You wouldn't be able to watch hockey. You'd just sit there absorbing farts all day.

Polls? What do you mean?

The poll is a name of the part of an animal's head, alternatively referencing a point immediately behind or right between the ears. This area of the anatomy is of particular significance for the horse.

Specifically, the "poll" refers to the occipital protrusion at the back of the skull. However, in common usage, many horsemen refer to the poll joint, between the atlas (C1) and skull as the poll. The area at the joint has a slight depression, and is a sensitive location. Thus, because the crownpiece of a bridle passes over the poll joint, a rider can indirectly exert pressure on the horse's poll by means of the reins, bit, and bridle.

This may be of service

GAF-mobile during work most of the time. I can use a computer at work but I'm already logged in on the phone

I usually post from an iPad. Sometimes I use a computer because imgur is finicky on mobile sometimes.

Top Bottom