• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

I check to see what the score is and I find that the Stars are getting the asses kicked. At least you won't have to stress over game 7 Stars.

So would the Blues rather face the Shorks or the Preds?

Like 5 fans I used to be able to sit lower level for like $10
But Dallas hasn't lost a team lolol

Dude even though the rams had a TERRIBLE franchise for OVER 10 years, we still pulled in numbers around 70% attendance. St Louis fans stick by their teams.

It was the same during the two years following the NHL lockout 15 years ago. We were one of the worst teams in the NHL and still pulled in 70-75% attendance.

We lost the rams because the owner is a pig-headed piece of shit.

zroid

Banned
wIC5L6f.png

edit: jinx

Solo

So, if San Jose pulls out a win tomorrow, we'll have a conference finals match up of 2 perennial chokers. Crazy that by default one of them has to progress to the Cup final and thus no longer be chokers.

So, if San Jose pulls out a win tomorrow, we'll have a conference finals match up of 2 perennial chokers. Crazy that by default one of them has to progress to the Cup final and thus no longer be chokers.

And to think we could have had a final starring chokers if the Caps didn't choke in the second round.

Gumbie

Dammit. If Preds pull it out tomorrow and go on to play St Louis...Bridgestone Arena will be flooded with annoying ass Blues fans screaming
BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSS every 15 seconds.

Top Bottom