• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

zroid

Banned
O M G

ChlMW_ZUkAA9iuV.jpg

I love the offside challenge.

I also think that baseball should implement a manager's challenge, where they can erase a hit by challenging the call on a pitch that was thrown five minutes earlier.

Edit: LOL

Hopefully the NFL will follow the NHL's lead as well, to let coaches challenge if there was any offensive holding any time a touchdown is scored.

RedRum

Banned
Getting home and seeing Dallas losing by 3 is like a ray of sunshine after seeing the Penguins advance to the ECF in what is surely the beginning of the apocalypse.

I may have been wrong about Lehtonen. Not that great.

Actually my memories are probably all Thrashers about him. Knew he was good but needed a better team. Maybe he just sucks. I can still remember thinking Lehtonen was going to steal the series against Anaheim. Good times.

Niemi is equally great: he's undefeated in playoff series as of June 9, 2010. Don't know how he's done with the Sharks or Stars since

Anaheim broke that streak

So umm fuck I thought the game started at 8 so I haven't been watching...but yay Blues. Maybe I shouldn't watch the whole game and they will win 9-0.

Yamabro

Banned
Not a coincidence that she's caked in makeup, stretching out her neck, and sucking in her cheeks

I've seen unaltered footage of her from the hunger game movies. They do a lot of work around her eyes and chin. A LOT.

And, DirecTv and AT&T merged my account today while I was in a meeting. So I can't watch the game because I don't any of the sign-in information.

imBask

Banned
you guys don't seem to realize that a Sharks vs Blues series could break the NHL, that series will never end, you can't fight the choking prophecy

ryan299

Depends what you want to play, I'd doubt that line has discrete gfx cards stock.

Has a GTX 960M 4GB GDDR5, Core i7 6700HQ and 8gb ram for $900 before some discounts I would get. Mainly be playing Planet Coaster.

I play most of my games on console but my Mac is on it's death bed so I'm looking for something new.

Top Bottom