• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

a916

Giant rebound by Fleury, both Tampa players standing by the side of the net. No one to get the rebound in front or screen the goalie.

a916

Drouin almost had it, the first time Tampa realized that when it's 1 on 4 and every Pittsburgh player is collapsing on you, throw it to the open wing even if no one is there.

At worst you aren't turning it over, at best you hit a player wide open (because they are overloading the puck carrier).

Futureman

were those Fleury goals weak? Can't tell too well on a stream here. Feels like he should have had one of those two.

Pens need to come out flying in the 3rd or I feel Tampa could steal this one.

Alucard

Banned
were those Fleury goals weak? Can't tell too well on a stream here. Feels like he should have had one of those two.

Pens need to come out flying in the 3rd or I feel Tampa could steal this one.

I didn't think they were weak. First was a perfect shot, and the second was a cross-ice one-timer. Maybe he could have gotten over quicker, but I didn't think it was a bad goal to give up.

Futureman

yea just watched the NHL.com replays... first goal was a wicked shot. Fleury maybe could have had the 2nd but can't really blame him.

All the Pens goals have been rebounds/loose pucks in front of the net. I want to see a high skill Crosby top-shelf goal in the 3rd.

Alucard

Banned
Love how Shawn Michaels has just embraced this thing and been totally cool being the celebrity mascot for this run. He's handling it really well.

Smooth of Jim Hughson admitting to his Sensational Sherri gaffe.

Top Bottom