• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Bolts; use lightning bolt to slay the Pen
i
s

Vw02cMV.gif

I wouldn't be surprised to see Hitchcock go with Elliott next game. He's won two Game 7's this playoffs, but is also 2-4 when their opponent is facing elimination.

Does Bishop slot back in if he's healthy and the Lightning win the series?

Alucard

Banned
Really nervous about tonight, but I'd expect nothing less going into an elimination game with my fave team's heads on the chopping block.

nubcake

Neo Member
Lightning need to take this home tonight. I don't know if Vasi's going to stand up to the pressure of a Game 7.

Dwyer and O'Halloran are the refs tonight. Lightning are a combined 0-4 in the playoffs with games they officiated, the Penguins are 5-0.

Gary B is done being subtle, we NBA now.

Alucard

Banned
Dwyer and O'Halloran are the refs tonight. Lightning are a combined 0-4 in the playoffs with games they officiated, the Penguins are 5-0.

Gary B is done being subtle, we NBA now.

I like these stats, but stranger things have already happened this series that have tossed out statistics.

Futureman

I'm gonna spit up all over my bib while mum and dada feed me mashed up peas and carrots if the Penguins don't win tonight.

I think I'm gonna have to miss the first period for a meeting... hopefully when I get out I check the score and Pens have a comfy lead.

Where's my blankie?

Line_HTX

I'm gonna spit up all over my bib while mum and dada feed me mashed up peas and carrots if the Penguins don't win tonight.

I think I'm gonna have to miss the first period for a meeting... hopefully when I get out I check the score and Pens have a comfy lead.

Where's my blankie?

image.php

nubcake

Neo Member
I like these stats, but stranger things have already happened this series that have tossed out statistics.

Yeah they repeated that line about the Penguins being 46-0 with the lead after 2 periods about 46 times last night. Anything can happen in the playoffs. Sure hoping we snap this ref streak too but we'd better be ready to play a near perfect game tonight.

ZeroGravity

Dates for the Stanley Cup Final will be as follows:

Game 1 - May 30
Game 2 - June 1
Game 3 - June 4
Game 4 - June 6
Game 5 - June 9
Game 6 - June 12
Game 7 - June 15

Socreges

Banned
Statistically speaking, statistics have been shown to be unreliable in this series. I think it's fair to say that we can no longer trust statistics, even the ones we like.

cube444

Found it funny when I stated earlier that both the Caps and Pens looked unimpressive in that series and some posters thought I was trolling. Far from it. Tampa has a much better team than both of them and the fact Pittsburgh is struggling against the Bolts without Bishop and Stamkos speaks volumes.

Socreges

Banned
Found it funny when I stated earlier that both the Caps and Pens looked unimpressive in that series and some posters thought I was trolling. Far from it. Tampa has a much better team than both of them and the fact Pittsburgh is struggling against the Bolts without Bishop and Stamkos speaks volumes.
You weren't saying anything controversial. I picked Tampa, too. We were just laughing at the source.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Even with Drouin's left skate in the air, his right skate looked like it was still on the blue line.

Also, the skate needing to be on the ice is a stupid rule when combined with these replays. If you're going to keep the offside challenge, make a change to make offside a "plane of the blue line" type thing.

Top Bottom