• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Alucard

Banned
So, Crosby now has the game winning goal in all three Pens victories in this series.

BGonTgxCUAAIoWc.jpg

ZeroGravity

For as good as Vasi's been, he's still given up at least 3 goals in every game except Game 1. Hard to ask the team to score 4 goals every game.

Hopefully Bishop is ready to go in two days.

For as good as Vasi's been, he's still given up at least 3 goals in every game except Game 1. Hard to ask the team to score 4 goals every game.

Pens put up at least three almost every game on Hank and Holtby too. That's just life when you're playing against the Pens.

Futureman

It's only appropriate that Sid nets the game winner in Game 7. WHAT A DYNAMIC FORCE.

Bolts certainly made things tense as hell in the 3rd there... gotta hand it to them for a great 3rd period. 1st goal was trash though, F you Boyle.

a916

He has a 92.1 save percentage. The issue here is that Tampa shows up for a period here and here and get's utterly outclassed for large portions allowing 15-20 shots a period at an alarming rate. The playing really dumb lazy hockey with no forecheck and a non-existent transition game is what's to be blamed and the inexcusable turnovers along with laying out the welcome mat on the blueline.

All credit to the Penguins who box out the Tampa players and send in 2 guys along the boards (which is happening every single game) to get the puck out while Tampa sits and watches until it's eventually turned over. The Penguins only played Letang 23 minutes lol... that's how much Tampa pushed the play.

Scoring chances were 10-1 at one point and the game was only 2-0. There's been one consistent bright spot in this series for Tampa and that's Vasilevskiy.

Quick

Banned
Stanley Cup Finals thread in Off-Topic, or does it go to OT Communities?

I think I put the Finals thread in the OT last season with no problems. Might do the same.

Calamari41

41 > 38

I think I put the Finals thread in the OT last season with no problems. Might do the same.

The only time there were problems with putting it in regular Off-Topic was when the Kings were in it, and their scumbag fans flooded the place. St Louis-Tampa Bay shouldn't have that problem, so my vote goes to OT.

Acid08

Banned
St Louis-San Jose is happening right now, though. I'm talking about the Finals, which will feature St Louis and Tampa Bay. If I am wrong, may God strike me down right now where I stand.
Waiting for Alucard to post a photo of Crosby's face photoshopped onto some religious painting.

Jinaar

I don't really see the Pitts Fans being smug so much as some redemption for the countless attacks on their team, especially on their star players like Crosby/Malkin/Kessel. It's fun to shit on players that aren't doing well, but not so much fun when those players play super well on the ice to shut mouths up.

I hope Pittsburg eeks out a game 7 win. If not, good on Tampa! Either way, it's going to be a game 7 winner take all.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

Championship series and title games can generally go in OT.

Line_HTX

Can someone smack Tarasenko in the face and grab his shoulders and shake him the fuck up? Because those Skanks are going to advance and it's going to be really depressing.

Top Bottom