• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

a916

This 2 goal lead is really going to hurt Columbus fans when Pittsburgh eventually ties it and wins it.

Buchnevich has had a real impact on this 2nd period. Who knew that putting more skill into the lineup made you more skilled?

As an Avalanche fan, I can vouch for this statement.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Boy that's a soft hooking call. It's not a "wrong" call, but given the apparent standards seemingly being used in this game/series, it's pretty dubious.

artillery-cannon-animated-gif-12.gif

Well, at least something good will come out of tonight. The Habs are boring.....coming from a Habs fan. I can't even imagine how it looks to someone with no stake in the series.

They're fucking awful to watch. Worst case of ice soccer I've ever seen.

And I love fitba.

a916

Man, the second Bobrovsky is tested, he wilts.

What an awful goal to give up... seal the ice ffs.

Columbus has been shook since the first goal... and now they have to rely on Bobrovsky... this one may not even make it to OT.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
"I'm not sure if that's an icing or an offside"

"in the meantime, we'll figure it out on break"

ROMANUK YOU ARE SO AWFUL. YOU CAN'T GO TO BREAK ON ICINGS. ALSO DID YOU NOT SEE LUNDQVIST OUT OF HIS NET?

Mentok

Banned
I have never been so bored by a playoff game like this before. I mean I think me and my buddies could get as many shots on net as the Habs have gotten.

a916

If this was any other team, Columbus would have put in a different goalie. This is some awful goaltending... how this man is in the running for Vezina, and have his game deteriorate this quickly I'll never know.

Top Bottom