• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

The Washington Capitals are fucking frauds, More fake than the fucking Boston Celtics this year.I know they won tonight.. but why are they struggling so hard against the Leafs...

Holtby has looked like absolute trash fire, Veznia Winner my Ass

mo60

The washington capitals were lucky they barely won that game.If they win this series they may struggle in the next one. I wonder how game 5 will go between the two now. Also, calgary will likely be eliminated from the stanley cup playoffs tonight.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
People complaining about the Caps defending the lead while the Sens have 4 guys between center ice and the blue line

Yawnier

Banned
The Washington Capitals are fucking frauds, More fake than the fucking Boston Celtics this year.I know they won tonight.. but why are they struggling so hard against the Leafs...

Creeper hottakes are the best hottakes

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
So we're all in agreement that Good Guy Perry and the Ducks, will do what Crosby and Co weren't able to do right?

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
bruinschoke.jpg

Montresor

Is this the first time Creeper has swore?

Man. This was uncharacteristically aggressive lol.

Top Bottom