• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Calamari41

41 > 38
We did it, fam! We overcame the clapping!

cJncIRd_zpszlibp3oa.gif

On the road to Edmontonalberta or San Jose!

Feels bad ah well, some controversial calls and it could have went another way in almost every game. I'm blaming lack of discipline in the first 3, like we gave up one PP this game, where was that the rest of the series?

mo60

Feels bad ah well, some controversial calls and it could have went another way in almost every game. I'm blaming lack of discipline in the first 3, like we gave up one PP this game, where was that the rest of the series?

That empty net hurt calgary at the end to.

BTails

Good series. Lots of fuckery going on, weird bounces, non-calls, a sign that read "Kesler Smells Farts" at the Dome...

Flames lost the series when we shit the bed in Game 3. Every game was close, even when one shouldn't have been.

Good series. Lots of fuckery going on, weird bounces, non-calls, a sign that read "Kesler Smells Farts" at the Dome...

Flames lost the series when we shit the bed in Game 3. Every game was close, even when one shouldn't have been.

Yep, I don't know how you come back from game 3 loss like that, and I pin that shit on Elliott almost 100% he was legit shook and when it was 4-2 I was telling my buddies "they're coming back", sure enough 🙄

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ugh, Habs-Rangers Game 6 is now scheduled for 8 pm on Saturday. What the fuck kind of time is that for an east coast game?

BTails

Yep, I don't know how you come back from game 3 loss like that, and I pin that shit on Elliott almost 100% he was legit shook and when it was 4-2 I was telling my buddies "they're coming back", sure enough 🙄

Moneyhands continues to show that he's worth the money. Gaudreau's been quiet almost all year, which hurts in big games like tonight.

Fuckkkkkkk that's a low blow

I don't manage a Lexus car dealership and I don't eat asian baby food :((((((((

I apologize. I forgot how bad he was.

You're good people.

This new Calgary-Age crew is downright pleasant, quite a change from having to share a forum with yodathesoda.

They're good folks. Nothing bad to say. Good series could have gone either way with different bounces. Anaheim going to have their work cut out for them next round.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Flames :(

Would the series have gone differently if you started Johnson in every game?

I know Elliott fucked up game 3 really badly, but how did he look in the other two games?

I thought Brian Elliott let in a weak goal or two every game. Doesn't seem characteristic of him. With the Blues he seemed like he was a good starter.

He let in some deflating goals

Futureman

8 PM isn't really a late start time. I mean it's later than usual but do you guys tuck yourself into bed at 10 PM or something on the weekend?

Go Pens Go! A blowout would be nice! But Fleury's play the past two games says otherwise. Bob has been super average the entire series though (almost 4 goals per game against).

ZOONAMI

8 PM isn't really a late start time. I mean it's later than usual but do you guys tuck yourself into bed at 10 PM or something on the weekend?

Go Pens Go! A blowout would be nice! But Fleury's play the past two games says otherwise. Bob has been super average the entire series though (almost 4 goals per game against).

845-9 central is fucking ridiculous for a weeknight hockey game. Last night game didn't start until pretty much 9pm local time, and both teams are central time zone. It's ridiculous. You shouldn't have to stay up until midnight to watch playoff hockey.

PillarEN

I mean for anybody east of the Central time zone it's ridiculous that a central game would start at 9 or later depending on where you live.

Sanjuro

845-9 central is fucking ridiculous for a weeknight hockey game. Last night game didn't start until pretty much 9pm local time, and both teams are central time zone. It's ridiculous. You shouldn't have to stay up until midnight to watch playoff hockey.

If you want to see your team in the playoffs you should. Prime time!

Top Bottom