• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
JJd66_s-200x150.gif

Pacioretty was basically standing on the faceoff dot outside the zone when he batted the puck back in, which they called a keep in. :D

Hank is off tonight for the first time in this series. It's been pretty easy to tell over the last couple of years when he does and doesn't have his game.

Yawnier

Banned
Don't gimme that nonsense. Laffs were last place by like 60 points.

They finished only 1 point behind the loloilers though

I would say if Kesselelelele got his usual 25-ish goals (if they didn't trade him) they probably would have ended around where the BJs were in the standings last season.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Gallagher has been incredible this series, which is mindblowing considering how trash he was this season

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Kevin Hayes is puzzling. He's been so good for most of the year, but so far in this series he looks like last season's shitty Kevin Hayes. And tonight has been some of the worst of it so far.

I would just like to say there is poutine in Pittsburgh, at PPG Arena...

...but these guys didn't use any gravy???? and I didn't see any cheese???????????? just fries with veggies on it. It's practically a salad. I hope it's just some weird American variant.

welcome Fate ✌

I would just like to say there is poutine in Pittsburgh, at PPG Arena...

...but these guys didn't use any gravy???? and I didn't see any cheese???????????? just fries with veggies on it. It's practically a salad. I hope it's just some weird American variant.

welcome Fate ✌
no gravy?
no cheese?
Veggies D:
sounds like a plot of a horror movie D:
and thanks \ o /

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Larry Brooks said:
Outrageous the way the Canadiens have been permitted to crash into, jump on Lundqvist whenever they please without consequence. #NoRules

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Here ya go Brooksie 🎻

Socreges

Banned
Wtf that really tall Canucks defenceman is going back to the KHL? Wasn't he supposed to be pretty promising?
Relevant details:

- felt spurned early in the season when he wasnt playing and they tried to send him to the AHL despite him having a clause that said they can't. Apparently he was out of shape
- felt he deserved more than 16 min TOI which he averaged during the second half
- Olympics in 2018. Now eligible
- doesn't speak any English
- will be playing for his home team in Russia
- Canucks have his rights for 5 years so he will return eventually

He has good upside so it's a shame that his development will be curbed somewhat by playing KHL. But maybe he gets 22 minutes a night and comes back more confident

calder

Even when the Jackets get great chances it doesn't feel like they'll score.

Then the Pens go back the other way and score on the next shot 🙄

a916

Bobrovsky is such a terrible playoff goalie.. jesus christ man. Talk about over commitment and so many leaks as he's coming across... what the hell is he doing in net?

a916

Bobrosvky gives up a giant rebound on a pedestrian save... he's the single biggest reason the Blue Jackets are getting blown out in the series.

He hasn't gotten pulled yet which is blind stupidity by Torts.

Top Bottom