• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

PillarEN

I like Fate's style. Doesn't allow himself to be pushed around even though he's been in this neck of the woods for only a couple of days.

Silexx

wait, that's actually what it's called? Not something normal like Museum of Natural History?

Harper went on a re-branding spree with some of the museums in Ottawa during his mandate. Renamed the Museum of Civilization to Museum of Canada History too.

imBask

Banned
Harper went on a re-branding spree with some of the museums in Ottawa during his mandate. Renamed the Museum of Civilization to Museum of Canada History too.

and he probably hired a group of 50 people to think it over for 5 months, 40h a week at $50/h each

giphy.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Kreider-Zibanejad-Buchnevich
Vesey-Stepan-Nash
Miller-Hayes-Zuccarello
Grabner-Lindberg-Fast

McDonagh-Girardi
Staal-Holden
Skjei-Smith

Lundqvist

imBask

Banned
holy shit it's the second time today I see someone mentionning shawarma, i've never heard about that before today but I really wanna try it

EDIT : wait shawarma is the meat thingy? I thought it was the whole burrito-like dish...

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Be nice if Price could steal a game

holy shit it's the second time today I see someone mentionning shawarma, i've never heard about that before today but I really wanna try it

EDIT : wait shawarma is the meat thingy? I thought it was the whole burrito-like dish...
what

imBask

Banned
wait no i've had doner kebab meat, what is the difference between that and Shawarma?

HOLY SHIT I TYPED "diff" IN GOOGLE AND IT AUTO-COMPLETED TO "difference between shawarma and doner"

GET OUT OF MY HEAD

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Being a hockey analyst has to be the easiest job in the world

Watch hockey, throw out tired hockey cliche commentary, collect cheque

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That's Price's best save of the series.

EDIT: Zucc wasn't able to play that pass cleanly. Probably an easy goal if he does.

Top Bottom