• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Montresor

I honestly thought the Caps would win in a blowout tonight, I didn't see this tight ass game coming.

No matter what happens Leafs should be proud of themselves.

The series has been chippy as hell and the Leafs have taken licks from Washington and returned when appropriate (not talking about Kadri hitting Ovechkin's knee - talking about everything else).

Every single game has been decided by one goal. They went to double OT in game 3. Even in the game that looked like it might've been a blowout - game 4 - Leafs came close and almost tied it 5-5 to go to overtime.

And here we are, in a 1-1 tie, overtime in game 5.

The Leafs should thank their lucky stars that they have Andersen. And look what a difference a couple of months make. Remember the first few games of this season? Andersen was an overpaid $5million albatross. Now he's their MVP in this round.

yyzjohn

Banned
It's either gonna be Ovi or Kadri followed by a spear, a dive and a bench clearing brawl cause really what else are we missing tonight?

yuraya

Leafs gonna score in OT with another bs goal off a deflection or rebound of some kind. Just like every goal they scored in this series. The hockey gods are on their side and so are the refs. Caps have no chance.

lupinko

Leafs gonna score in OT with another bs goal off a deflection or rebound of some kind. Just like every goal they scored in this series. The hockey gods are on their side and so are the refs. Caps have no chance.

This was my post but switch Leafs with Caps.

Merguson

Banned

Excuse me? It'll be a Wilson goal on a breakaway after Matthews falls flat on his face trying to handle the puck.

Quick

Banned

Lff8Hr1.gif

Top Bottom