• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Socreges

Banned

nubcake

Neo Member
Is NBCSN showing the Bruins homer broadcast or something? It's been non-stop boners over routine saves by Rask all night and now this dude is trying to claim there's no way it was goaltender interference.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
On the one hand, it looked like Anderson was already going to fall backward before anyone touched him. On the other hand, the players skate definitely did hit his pad at least.

Goddamnit Leafs, why do you have to give the game away like that? I'd accept Caps continuing their third period play and getting the advantage based on territorial play, but just leaving a guy open in the slot like that in OT when it's anyone's game is heartbreaking. Not a good game for Nylander overall, particularly on that play, though it was also a combination of factors - shit happens I guess. Got to bring our level up on the next game, I know Washington's good but Leafs can still hang with them, no reason to give up.

Top Bottom