• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Whales

Banned
price is the best player on the habs team, of course he's worth his salary

it's just sad that this team just sucks at scoring...

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Price's salary isn't the issue. It's all the other terrible contracts we have out

I know, but it shows they could trade him to get better forwards.

You can't play the whole season at the top of your division and lose against a lesser team you beat over and over again.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Another awful PP

Price's salary isn't the issue. It's all the other terrible contracts we have out
The only bad contract they have is Emelin right now, managing the cap has actually been one of Bergevins strengths

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Man reading some Habs fans just trashing them... sheesh. Game is not over, but if they lose they lose ;P.. still a great season.

Is it just me or does Gallagher have a tendency to disappear in 3rd periods? He's so dangerous for 1-2 periods and then I never notice him again.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Man reading some Habs fans just trashing them... sheesh. Game is not over, but if they lose they lose ;P.. still a great season.
Has more to do with how little push back they're giving, as if they already accepted the loss after the first goal.

Socreges

Banned
Series.

Sorry bask. This team is gutless

Congrats on winning the series Rangers

Cmon HabsGAF let's go to the offseason thread

Not an exaggeration to say this PP might be there season on the line.

Here we go. The last 20 minutes of the season.

This is it.

See you guys in the offseason thread!

It's over
Need more reverse jinxing

Top Bottom