• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Socreges

Banned
So tight

Andersen's save earlier... Oshie shot it into his glove. He didn't even move until after the save 🤔

I'll never understand why people lose their shit over saves like that. It's just good positioning and poor shot placement

Quick

Banned
giphy.gif

Stasis

So tight

Andersen's save earlier... Oshie shot it into his glove. He didn't even move until after the save ��

I'll never understand why people lose their shit over saves like that. It's just good positioning and poor shot placement

Agreed. Sometimes it's going wide and just because the goalie catches it with a little flourish everyone gets excited. They just look cool.

Holiday

Banned
So tight

Andersen's save earlier... Oshie shot it into his glove. He didn't even move until after the save 🤔

I agree, though I understand being hyped. It looked like Oshie didn't even look at Andersen before he shot.

Top Bottom