• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

It was a decent shot though, Holtby robbed him with the elbow looked like.

yeah I stand corrected after the replays clarified it wasn't a typical Hyman shot lol

tbh I don't hate him so much now since that play they run seems to work with him doing a lot of the initial board work and Nylander/Matthews doing the followups

Montresor

Andersen is a god
Matthews is a god

Andersen being forced to play this good isn't good for my heart. The game is too close. Great chances on both ends.

But make it stop. I need the Leafs to come roaring in the 3rd and right away score a couple of goals.

Come on boys.

Holiday

Banned
Kuznetzov is dominant, that he hasn't scored on these chanced shows how well Andersen is playing. It feels like the first goal will be created by Kuznetsov or Matthews.

Kuznetzov is dominant, that he hasn't scored on these chanced shows how well Andersen is playing. It feels like the first goal will be created by Kuznetsov or Matthews.

I like how you say created not necessarily scored. Matthews could very well end up with an assist tonight before a goal. He is putting in work.

Top Bottom