• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Everyone excited for round two tomorrow?

yH5SRur.gif

Weevilone

All I remember about St Louis is the crazy amount of cockroaches downtown

Crazy.. I've been going to Blues games and other things downtown for many years and have never noticed any cockroaches. I wonder if there was something in particular going on?

I remember once going to a Best Buy in Waco TX and you needed a broom to get thru all the crickets and into the store. It was like something out of a horror movie and I never did find out WTF was going on. Figure that can't be normal.

Crazy.. I've been going to Blues games and other things downtown for many years and have never noticed any cockroaches. I wonder if there was something in particular going on?

I remember once going to a Best Buy in Waco TX and you needed a broom to get thru all the crickets and into the store. It was like something out of a horror movie and I never did find out WTF was going on. Figure that can't be normal.

I went to a game at the old Busch stadium and walked back to my hotel.... it was gross.

But yeah I could see that in Waco haha

Calamari41

41 > 38

The best is when some biblical shit like that is going on and it turns your world upside down, and all of the locals are just going about their day as if there's nothing out of the ordinary happening.

Marvie_3

Banned
The best is when some biblical shit like that is going on and it turns your world upside down, and all of the locals are just going about their day as if there's nothing out of the ordinary happening.
Seven days passed after the Lord struck the L.A. River. Then the Lord said to hrtc, “Go to Calamari and say to him, ‘This is what the Lord says: Let my people go, so that they may worship me. If you refuse to let them go, I will send a plague of 65 degree weather on your whole city.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Seven days passed after the Lord struck the L.A. River. Then the Lord said to hrtc, “Go to Calamari and say to him, ‘This is what the Lord says: Let my people go, so that they may worship me. If you refuse to let them go, I will send a plague of 65 degree weather on your whole city.

727471b3e764e038d791e4d90aa1f7d3.jpg

Like such a thing is even possible.

calder

First round: this is the hypest shit woo!
Second round: this is pretty cool!
Third round: I have other shit to do but I'll catch some games
Fourth round: isn't this shit over yet?

Cactus

Banned
I have to root against the Preds this round since the Blues winning keeps me competitive in my playoff pool.....

If Nashville manages to win, I hope they go all the way and win the cup. Would be nice to see PK lift it.

imBask

Banned
So is it fair to say the Preds won the PK trade? Bergevin, Pacioretty, Therien are clueless.

No I will maintain that the trade is pretty even RIGHT NOW, Weber was our best player in the playoffs

down the road, there's no doubt that yes Perds will have won that trade

evaluating the trade based on the fact that the preds moved on and Habs didn't would be dumb, Preds just have a better team period

Calamari41

41 > 38
People joining us for the first time are going to think this board is a full-on Perds fan zone.

Chorus of Habs-nation: "IT IS!"

Weevilone

I guess that everyone saw the ESPN layoffs happening. So far it's confirmed to have hit:

Pierre LeBrun
Joe McDonald
Scott Burnside

..on the hockey side.

Good luck to those guys, hoping they land on their feet soon.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Smack.

Hrtc.

Dastardly, wherever you are.

As we head into the unstoppable Edmonton Oilers onslaught... It has been an honor watching hockey with you

37Bxxd.gif

Top Bottom