• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Stasis

I've only watched Rangers/Habs and now Sharks/Oilers and they'e both been highly entertaining in their own way.

Other games worth watching highlights?

zroid

Banned
90e0f358740649f2bea5695d2c409e0b.png

this is next level playoff salt

a916

Pavelski getting under McDavid's skin... that's an exchange that the Sharks will take every day and twice on Sunday

Marvie_3

Banned
Come on Wild. I need some playoff OT up in this bitch.

Haven't played since I was like 16, but all my friends who still do often complain about the new sticks. Expensive af especially for casual/beer leaguers.
Yeah theyre expensive as hell. Ive had a couple of them but the wood sticks ive used have held up better over time.

Edit: Parise!!!

Stasis

Good on Pavs for messing with McJesus' calm, but good on the latter for responding adequately too. He's proving to be a non-whiny lead talent.

Nice to see.

Annnnnnd tie. Let's go!

a916

Good on Pavs for messing with McJesus' calm, but good on the latter for responding adequately too. He's proving to be a non-whiny lead talent.

Nice to see.

Annnnnnd tie. Let's go!

If he responds, he's whiny and rattler, if he doesn't he's too soft and a push over. It's not a battle he can win I think.

EDIT: Holy crap Parise ties it

Top Bottom