• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I am always down for some neutral team playoff overtime.

Markov got a misconduct for spearing Nash. When did that happen?
It was when Zucc and Gallagher were wrestling with about 30 seconds left. Markov speared him in the nuts right in front of one of the refs away from the scrum.

Stasis

If he responds, he's whiny and rattler, if he doesn't he's too soft and a push over. It's not a battle he can win I think.

EDIT: Holy crap Parise ties it

I think McDavid is handling it WAY better than early Crosby so far. We'll see I guess. I don't see Crosby the same way as before either, he definitely changed a lot of that.

Socreges

Banned
If he responds, he's whiny and rattler, if he doesn't he's too soft and a push over. It's not a battle he can win I think.
Nope. If Pavs is smart he'll keep at it. McDavid will have to count on the refs deciding they want to protect a superstar

Stasis

Things that are/would be awesome to see in these playoffs:

McDavid (who I haven't really see much of this season).

Zucc fighting Gallagher. I want it. A real bout.

Pikma

Banned
Blues strategy of scoring a goal and playing defense for the rest of the game didn't pay off? 🤷🏻🤷🏻🤷🏻

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Meanwhile, in non-playoffs-related playoff team news:

Renaud Lavoie‏ @renlavoietva 57m
Steven Kampfer signed a two year extension with the Rangers. $650 000 AAV (2 way) #tvasports
Our problems on defense solved forever!

Holiday

Banned
There's no good ending here for me, since the last 2 times the Blues have won a game 1 in OT, they've choked away the series.

calder

Good job Oilers, way to utterly fail to make a single pass out of your zone for 5 straight minutes.

Now to see if jake Allen can get the Blues a totally undeserved win here

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
And my TV goes...

1005OX2.gif

Top Bottom