• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
7DD14f7.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Got a feeling this OT is going to look a lot like the OT of Game 2 last round. Hopefully I'm wrong. We're pretty much done if we manage to lose both games in Ottawa in the manner in which we will have lost them.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
this stuff totally isn't worth driving an hour for, lol. Ottawa is totally excused for not selling out

/s

Alucard

Banned
NHL playoff hockey...there's nothing better. Not the MLB, not the NBA, not the NFL, and not the World Cup. This is the greatest thing in all of sports.

Fight me.

PillarEN

NHL playoff hockey...there's nothing better. Not the MLB, not the NBA, not the NFL, and not the World Cup. This is the greatest thing in all of sports.

Fight me.

As Bill Nye would say after the most embarrassing video to grace us this year: "That's exactly the right message Alucard"

Calamari41

41 > 38

Fight me.

I don't know, man. The last five minutes of close NBA playoff games where everyone is purposefully fouling every four seconds comes pretty gosh darn close.

Top Bottom