• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Line_HTX

Wow, actual hockey fans with a actual playoff thread going on? This forum is impressing me.

Hey guys, I'm a Sharks fan.

And I think it's hilarious the Ducks fans have actual Ducks in their avatar. What's with Ducks fans actually always depicting ducks? Haha.

zKJUbyN.gif

Welcome! Enjoy your stay for the next season and beyond.

imBask

Banned
Wow, actual hockey fans with a actual playoff thread going on? This forum is impressing me.

And I think it's hilarious the Ducks fans have actual Ducks in their avatar. What's with Ducks fans actually always depicting ducks? Haha.

Anyways, when it went 2-0 Oilers Iwas gonna go "damn, well atleast the Sharks loss doesn't look that bad if they are even gonna sweep the Ducks" but nope. Now Im also happy cause now Im confident the Ducks have a legit shot to beat the McOilers. That said, it shows more than ever what young and fast vs old and experienced(*cough* slow *cough*) is in the NHL. Oilers really gave it to us... despite everyone in our core being injured and having torn ACL's.
Welcome
Hope you can take the heat, we need fans of every team

Quick

Banned

Anyways, when it went 2-0 Oilers Iwas gonna go "damn, well atleast the Sharks loss doesn't look that bad if they are even gonna sweep the Ducks" but nope. Now Im also happy cause now Im confident the Ducks have a legit shot to beat the McOilers. That said, it shows more than ever what young and fast vs old and experienced(*cough* slow *cough*) is in the NHL. Oilers really gave it to us... despite everyone in our core being injured and having torn ACL's.

I am a big Ducks fan and I welcome you.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
More of the offseason variety here, but fuck it:
Elliotte Friedman @FriedgeHNIC 23m 23 minutes ago
Hearing NYR will sign Min-Duluth free agent D Neal Pionk. That's a coup for them, was a lot of interest.
Rangers made it official shortly thereafter:
New York Rangers @NYRangers 12m 12 minutes ago
OFFICIAL: #Blueshirts have agreed to terms with free agent defenseman Neal Pionk.
Another step closer to the Great Rangers Defense Purge of 2017.

Quick

Banned
There was that dark period where I had a Coyotes avatar. It Arrrroooooo-ined my day when Getzlaf made an ill timed drop pass in overtime.

You think that's bad? A Scottsdale, Arizona kid is playing for the Leafs. Probably hurts them to have a lesser player wear blue and white.

Very true. Look at your avatar. You're probably the biggest Ducks fan.

Very big. Very big. Just the biggest. Tremendous.

Futureman

Penguins tonight...

Hornqvist, Hagelin and Dumoulin game time decisions.

I get the feeling Hornqvist is definitely out but Sullivan just doesn't want to give anything away.

any word on Alzner? I think I read earlier he's not ruled out.... yet.

Penguins tonight...

I get the feeling Hornqvist is definitely out but Sullivan just doesn't want to give anything away.

Going to be in class when they play D:
;-;

Silexx

Oh god, someone wrote a not-so-flattering article about the Sens, now fans are all up in arms and Toronto media personalities are being uber snarky.

These extra days off between playoff games are going to get us all killed.

Socreges

Banned
Oh god, someone wrote a not-so-flattering article about the Sens, now fans are all up in arms and Toronto media personalities are being uber snarky.

These extra days off between playoff games are going to get us all killed.
You're probably fine. Congregating would require commuting, parking, etc.

Alucard

Banned
Penguins tonight...

We just got Hagelin back. :(

Line_HTX

That Power Play looking shift from 7:09 remaining until Josi's score yesterday was just amazing to watch. Reminded me of that 70 second Delayed Penalty last year, lolol

Futureman

Hornqvist, Dumoulin and Hagelin were out during warmups. I guess sometimes they still don't play even if they are out for warm ups?

this game is making me NERVOUS.

a916

It sounds really dumb, but Washington needs to score... you can't have that many shots/chances and nothing to show for them. At the same time, Holtby needs to at least match Fleury.

I have no idea how Pittsburgh is up when Washington has dominated large stretches of the game, the Pens just seem to be able to capitalise on the smallest of margins.

It sounds really dumb, but Washington needs to score... you can't have that many shots/chances and nothing to show for them. At the same time, Holtby needs to at least match Fleury.

I have no idea how Pittsburgh is up when Washington has dominated large stretches of the game, the Pens just seem to be able to capitalise on the smallest of margins.

You gotta score some goals to score a goal.

Goals are goals

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
One player his Crosby with his stick, the other hits him with arm.

Both players did it on purpose, both should be thrown out.

Washington: You lose.

Top Bottom