• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Preds win!

sPLCX65.gif

hsKjedt.gif

This is why I only watch highlights during regular season. You don't get upset after 6 minutes of clips. But when you watch a whole game and your team plays like shit. It's awful.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Of course Blues Twitter is complaining about the extra penalty that lead to the first goal.

Maybe the Blues should have done something in the 1st when the Preds were playing like horseshit.

Holiday

Banned
🎵I got the salt in me
Every time I watch the Blues, they turn into shit
Everybody knows I got the salt in me
When I hit the remote the salt starts rising in me
Now everybody wants some St. Louis salt🎵

Silexx

Rags can enjoy this victory while it lasts, I'm going to content myself with this little tidbit I found today:

After the Senators announced the pick, Karlsson came to their table. And he stayed for two days. By the time the draft ended, Karlsson could have run for mayor. He shook every hand, posed for every picture. He greeted the other six Ottawa draftees—two Swedes, four Canadians—with “Hi, Erik Karlsson, first-round draft pick,” which was more about politesse than pecking order. Not that Karlsson was diffident about his gifts. There’s a story about how a team slotted in the mid-20s had wanted to interview Karlsson, but he had blown them off, saying he would be gone long before then. “I’ve heard that story,” Karlsson says, “but I don’t remember it happening.” Neither does his agent. But Dorion does. The GM says he is 99% certain the team in question was Montreal, which wound up trading the 25th pick to Calgary in a deal for Alex Tanguay.

https://www.si.com/nhl/2017/05/03/erik-karlsson-ottawa-senators-stanley-cup-playoff

Heheheh

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Adam Vingan‏ @AdamVingan 35m 35 minutes ago

Last night's game received a 7.9 local rating in Nashville, the largest ever for a Predators game televised on NBC Sports Network.
👍

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Anecdotally, yesterday was like the second time ever that I've heard coworkers talk about the Preds.

The first time was the Subban trade.

Seems like I see a lot more Preds merch around middle Tennessee than Titans merch. Fanbase is definitely growing.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers are showing the same lines and pairings today in practice, except Rick Nash is taking a maintenance day, so Pavel Buchnevich is skating in his spot on Stepan's line.

a916

Someone rustled Kessel's feathers lol... he's like a GAF poster who reacts without readying the thread.

Beagle: Playoffs should be dirty and physical and hard hitting.... *Kessel starts typing* ....but the hit wasn't clean.

Kessel: HE'S AN IDIOT.

Top Bottom