• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Calamari41

41 > 38
This tweet is everything

8b509bc1b6954ca186d7c769ca280a0d.png

I'd die of a torn bladder before I used that thing

owlbeak

This tweet is everything

8b509bc1b6954ca186d7c769ca280a0d.png
This is my own personal nightmare. I have a fucking shy bladder and I'd rather go piss in my pants than use this. Who thought this would be a good idea, and who could piss into that with ten other people using it? All stalls, or at least dividers between urinals, or your bathroom is awful.

In other news, hope the Pens respond smartly tonight in Crosby's absence and retaliate in the best way possible: winning tonight, and eliminating the caps at home in front of their fans on Saturday night.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Do people in Canada see other people's hands while washing theirs? That's considered harassment here

Yes.

Come to think of it, I always found it odd that in every single piece of American television and movies everyone is wearing gloves.

Pikma

Banned
I did, but it was a half circle built into the wall.

do you think the other half in the girls bathroom?

I have my suspicions. Never could prove anything.

you need to go back. Meet me at your school at midnight, wear black

Good idea. If we get caught, we're sunk.
Reported

👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼

a916

Capitals who have been good this series barring some stretches... have come out super flat in the game.

Oshie really hasn't done much in the series has he?

a916

Kuznetsov passed off on the uncontested shot in the shot, and then setup another on that wrap around... I'm not even sure how Fleury is making some of these saves. (It looks bad on Holtby in contrast)

Some pressure from the Caps.

What's up with the Pens skates though lol.

That sneaky Backstrom, probably phase 2 of his plan. Phase 1 being kill Crosby.

Top Bottom