• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Stasis

Alright alright alright. Time for some 'yoff hockey. Wanna see this 3rd.

I haven't been around much, super busy. Has Dstrdl been here? I kinda cheer for Ducks by default because of him. But I like Cambot too =/

Stasis

Someone tweet him.

Tell him a dude he spoke to like 3 times misses his presence.

That'll draw him in!

edit: God I miss being able to watch games late like this. I've missed SO many playoff games this season. Lot of regular season too.

calder

Pretty fun game.

My favourite part is every time the Oilers just really, really need to win a draw they lose it like no one on the entire team has taken one before.

Oh boy, this fucking Caps team...

Not only am I not surprised at this loss, I am overjoyed after seeing the performance through three periods. Couldn't have happened to a better team of scrubs. This circus of fucking chokers and bums needs to get its ass whupped - game after game, playoff after playoff - before they realize these games don't win themselves. Their opponents are missing their best fucking player and one of the best in the league - still can't win!

As always, this team passes too fucking much and refuses to shoot. Their coach refuses to call them out on it. Every other NHL team has figured it out. They can't figure it out. They're dumb.

Seriously, fuck most of the players on this team for a while now. There's no leadership, no accountability, no resolve or toughness. These overpaid fucks skate like they're annoyed we beat Toronto and just want to get it over and done with.

Ovi cares more about his national team than the Caps, but he's a proud Putin cock-sucker, so what do you expect? I firmly believe he's past his prime.

Kuznetsov should join some fucking Cirque Du Soleil. Dude has moves; just can't score. For all those tricky little maneuvers he continues to whiff on big chances. How about the premature ejaculation in game 3 when he didn't even get a piece of the puck? Lmao! And it's another fucking Russian. Coincidence? As a Russian, I'd say no. I know Russians. They're shady.

Backstrom becomes a ghost. You honestly forget that he plays for the Caps. Backstrom?
More like BackSEAT - amirite?

Wilson is the definition of a troglodyte ("troglodyte: (especially in prehistoric times) a person who lived in a cave.") Yeah, he's a dummy. No hockey IQ or probably any IQ of which to speak. His entire, shitty persona relies on occasional poster hits but mostly wiping out power plays for retaliating when it was completely unnecessary. No bullshit: Tom Wilson once tried to fight me on the rooftop of a bar in Arlington, VA. He's a fuckin' goon.

Eller, Shatten-whatever-the-fuck, Winnick, Alzner: you suck.

Orlov: I wish I could pay a gypsy witch to curse you into becoming a shrunken doll. You're clueless. Nice own-goal ya fucking bozo!

Oshie and J-Dub and maybe MoJo I'd keep - the rest of you can go faaaaack-ya'selves. Terrible! Sad! Lazy! Uninspired! Pathetic! Booooooooooooooooooooo!

Oh and Holtby go back to Cah-nah-dah ya fuck! You couldn't save a shot from a blind guy in the playoffs ya fucking N-TAC ("N-TAC" (pronounced EN-TACK), stands for "no talent ass clown", for those who didn't know. You should know that though.)

God am I done with this team. But I'll be out at the local Caps bar on Friday, once again, hoping they'll finally get it...

Mentok

Banned
I seriously have never seen this many power plays due to playing the puck with your glove before. There's something about this year's playoffs lol.

Stasis

Holy shite. Oilers want this so much.

I can't help but get excited for them, as much as we (and I) liked to rag on them for sucking with 4000 first rounders... proving they're legit now.

Quick

Banned
Let's do it for Hans!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Top Bottom