• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Alucard

Banned
Tense first period with some nail-biting moments. Now we need a goal in the second to open it up some more. Overall, an even period, and a better performance from the Pens. I hope they keep it up.

Whichever team wins this is gonna have to score more goals then the other. Then the winner of this game gets to go to the next series against the Perds

a916

That passing was mindlessly dumb... they had Fleury beat twice and some god awful passing later lets the Penguins get a stick on it...

Alucard

Banned
I need a replay of the Rust goal. On the second angle they showed it looked like he almost swatted it out of the air and whipped it into the goal. But that can't be because it would make an already awesome goal even better.

Still a looooong way to go.

Socreges

Banned
Next time you guys watch the replay of that goal, keep an eye Ovechkin

That's how you lose Game 7s, Ovi. That's how you fail to get past the 2nd round. Because you make a lazy attempt to clear and then don't hustle back to pick up your check, who ends up scoring. The dude is too selective

Alucard

Banned
Next time you guys watch the replay of that goal, keep an eye Ovechkin

That's how you lose Game 7s, Ovi. That's how you fail to get past the 2nd round. Because you make a lazy attempt to clear and then don't hustle back to pick up your check, who ends up scoring. The dude is too selective

Thanks, Don. Should the Caps trade him for a good hard-working Ontario kid?

a916

This game is going to get away from Washington... they get too rattled after getting scored on. Takes them a while to get their push going.

Calamari41

41 > 38
lol haha im jk cake

Surprise%20from%20Behind_zpsx4hdgsek.gif

Alucard

Banned
Crosby looks dialed in tonight. So does Fleury. But man am I not comfortable with a one-goal lead. Need four or five. Two will make me more nervous than one.

Top Bottom