• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I feel like we need some more Rangers fun facts up in here, so I'll give some good news to Cake Boss et al:

The team that eliminated the Rangers has at least made the Stanley Cup Final for the last 5 years in a row and in 6 of the last 7 (I'm counting the Flyers in 2010), winning the Cup twice in 2014 and 2016.

The only team to fail to reach the Final after knocking out the Rangers in the 2010s was, appropriately enough, the Washington Capitals.

Err, I mean...AVOCADOS!

tyT2wJ6.gif

Cake Boss

Banned
I feel like we need some more Rangers fun facts up in here, so I'll give some good news to Cake Boss et al:

The team that eliminated the Rangers has at least made the Stanley Cup Final for the last 5 years in a row and in 6 of the last 7 (I'm counting the Flyers in 2010), winning the Cup twice in 2014 and 2016.

The only team to fail to reach the Final after knocking out the Rangers in the 2010s was, appropriately enough, the Washington Capitals.

giphy.gif

a916

We're about 10 hours away from either of these narratives:

Capitals disappoint again.

Capitals finally slay the dragon.

Line_HTX

"CRAIG ANDERSON! Craig Anderson stepped up.

IS THIS A JOKE?! Just broke me keyboard.

I'm cheering for P.K. Nashville."

Oh my God, this is too perfect. And the Habs keep going all the random shit about captains and other stuff.

I want another first round draft pick

Oh yeah, forgot about that. Since he's played 7 games he qualifies for the 50% of games played. Team just has to win the game tonight and you got the pick.

I'm sick of the Pens and I'd like to see Ovi have success so I'm rooting for the Caps tonight.

I need Anaheim for my pool so I'm rooting for the Ducks tonight.

I'll put in a good note to Carlyle about your pool.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Pittsburgh / Washington is absolutely going to have their way with Ottawa.

Washington has never had an easier road to the cup, if they blow it tonight....man.

Cake Boss

Banned
Sens in playoffs at 5v5:

Karlsson on the ice: 12GF, 6GA, 56.3CF%
Cody Ceci on the ice: 5GF, 12GA, 46.1CF%
Neither on ice: 5GF, 6GA, 50.6CF%

Team is good with Karlsson on
Team is garbage with Ceci on
Team is average with neither on

Top Bottom