• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Stasis

They're what the NHL should be. Fast, skilled, entertaining. None of this dead puck, trap like grinder filled teams all the veteran coaches/media like to felate ad nasuem.

I agree on all that. I love fast skilled teams, and I love that the Rangers switched to that. I also do like the aspect of the young guns against the vets. It's the one thing I found fun in the World Cup nonsense. The NA team against older guys.

Stasis

I have no love for the Caps, obviously. I do respect them and think Ovie should win a cup though. Nothing against Toronto and I still have a soft spot for Boyle =)

I certainly didn't expect this kind of start for them.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Man, now I kinda wish the Sens got the Caps, they're playing like shit right now.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I feel like people that aren't Leafs fans are going to really enjoy this series.

This Leafs team scores hard and gives up a lot of goals as well.

calder

Man, now I kinda wish the Sens got the Caps, they're playing like shit right now.

I wouldn't get that excited about an off half period of hockey 😉

A lot of pucks hoping overt sticks and missed passes, but when the Caps get the cycle going at all the Leafs D just kinda dies. And if the Caps can roll lines for a while the Leafs will in theory get tired much faster.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
"From the writers of Breaking Bad..." 0_0 "the new Anne of Green Gables on CBC!" :mad:
Apparently, Anne calls herself Anne Shirley Cuthbert, which is COMPLETELY at odds with the book and her character. It makes me not want to watch it.
Completely random, I know.

Top Bottom