• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Stasis

These young teams with stud rookies are definitely fun to watch going up against vet teams. Oilers/Sharks and Leafs/Caps are fun. I prefer this to the battle of Ontario and the battle of California/Alberta.

yyzjohn

Banned
Honestly this is a case of Caps playing like shit rather than the Leafs doing anything. Only a matter of time before they wake up and take over.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
These young teams with stud rookies are definitely fun to watch going up against vet teams. Oilers/Sharks and Leafs/Caps are fun. I prefer this to the battle of Ontario and the battle of California/Alberta.
They're what the NHL should be. Fast, skilled, entertaining. None of this dead puck, trap like grinder filled teams all the veteran coaches/media like to felate ad nasuem.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
As hilarious as it would be if that's not a goal, that really should be a goal.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That's a bullshit interference call. This needs to be overturned on a challenge, but good luck convincing a ref who so emphatically waved it off.

Top Bottom