• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Preds win!

1tRBKbp.gif

O23sTSW.gif

Calamari41

41 > 38
Preds deserved to win by a wider margin, but the bright spot is that Gibson put in the first amazing performance of these playoffs. Hopefully he keeps it up.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Wow the Ducks looked like they were asleep in the last minute.

Socreges

Banned
Congrats, anime fans. You've officially ruined everything good in the world. This one bastion, previously mostly free of your poison, now corrupted and shitty.

jy0eoufuA8O9a.gif

Off to the Offseason thread, until it too is stolen from us...

Pikma

Banned
Lmao I didn't even need to change my avatar for the ducks to lose😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

i hope perds win it all solely to see the salt trucks unload in this thread
And exactly who would provide said salt trucks?

Brothers and sisters and cats. Deacon Soc is right, I have sinned. Though it is not the eternal punishment of sin that labels us, it is through our salvation that we become closer to pineapple flambe with a chocolate ganache Jesus.

The drawn Satan that moves through our lives invading and corrupting our existence is very smart. It knows when we are weak and it is easy to take in and succumb to it's calling. Tonight, brothers and sisters and cats, that happened to me. Though for many it would be the end, but I find my resolve to leave the grasp of the drawn Satan and come back to the powdered cane sugar Jesus that guides us all to the light.

Pass the offering plate Quick, and please let the offering be light and silent as it falls.

I know some of you think I should apologize for my actions, but I cannot not. For I am appreciative of the drawn Satan that allows me to see the light of the caramel glazed Jesus and walk the righteous path again. So join me NHL-GAF and run out into the world no longer gripped by the sultry gaze of the drawn Satan. BE FREE AGAIN

tenor.gif

I can't think of anybody who is anti-Preds to the extent that they'd salt if they won it all.

Only one poster cared about the Preds before the playoffs, and no one actively disliked them. Even if the Preds do win it all it'll be like when the Canes won. People will continue just not caring all that much.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Preds winning the cup and Subban bringing it to the Children's Hospital in Montreal is going to be the greatest and most PK thing ever

Top Bottom