• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

After the season the Leafs had I'm not at all surprised this is how their playoff has gone so far. They can't just lose like a normal fucking team ever.

Montresor

After the season the Leafs had I'm not at all surprised this is how their playoff has gone so far. They can't just lose like a normal fucking team ever.

Well hold on, losing in single OT and double OT isn't that bad.

When I think "they can't lose normally ever" I'm thinking of that Detroit Red Wings game where they were up 3-2 with 5 minutes left and won 5-4. I almost had a heart attack.

This is good hockey...

Well hold on, losing in single OT and double OT isn't that bad.

When I think "they can't lose normally ever" I'm thinking of that Detroit Red Wings game where they were up 3-2 with 5 minutes left and won 5-4. I almost had a heart attack.

This is good hockey...

It's great hockey!

I just mean of course it's as fucking intense as humanly possible.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
They're playing against the best team in the league, had multiple leads, and took them to overtime twice while short defensemen and using 9 rookies. I'm not sure what your expectations are, but I'd say they're doing quite well all things considered.

yyzjohn

Banned
They're playing against the best team in the league, had multiple leads, and took them to overtime twice while short defensemen and using 9 rookies. I'm not sure what your expectations are, but I'd say they're doing quite well all things considered.

Yep, I thought they'd be overwhelmed but aside from a few moments they've been right there with the Caps.

malfcn

webdesign_animations_James_Curran_7.gif

I'm not saying they aren't doing well I'm just saying everything they do is always extremely intense.

mo60

So what happens after the second overtime? Will another overtime happen?Will an overtime record be broken by the maple leafs tonight?

Edit: From what I found it's infinite overtimes until one team scores in Stanley cup playoffs.

Top Bottom