• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
So what happens after the second overtime? Will another overtime happen?Will an overtime record be broken by the maple leafs tonight?

Edit: From what I found it's infinite overtimes until one team scores in Stanley cup playoffs.

Playoff OT is hardcore OT.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Get fucked Capitals. These losers deserve that loss just on principle due to those God awful cowbells. Trump, get your people under control man.

Quick

Banned
AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

KAPPY AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

KAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Montresor

Jesus Christ where did Kapanen come from?

Looked like he was a bust in the Kessel trade.

And in just a couple of days:

1) Scores 1st career regular season goal tying the MUST-WIN game last Saturday against Pittsburgh. Helped us clinch the playoffs.

2) Scores 1st career playoff goal and 2nd career playoff goal winning game 2 in double OT.

What an awesome night!

Quick

Banned
I CAN'T HOLD ALL OF THESE AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Mentok

Banned
I'm sure you guys already talked about this (was out this evening), but did I really just read that Calvert got a 1 (ONE) game suspension?? I don't even....wow....

Also, lol at the Washington loss....heavy cup favourites right there!

Top Bottom