• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

calder

"Was that Cartman" is a NHL-GAF inside joke because of the amount of times it was said last postseason.

My wife was napping on the couch at the beginning of the second and woke up with a disgusted "is that Cartman?" She clarified that it sounded like 'an official Cartman' so I didn't think she had heard a fake or something.

Needless to say she's solidly anti-Kings now, so get your shit together Sharks.

Clydefrog

My wife was napping on the couch at the beginning of the second and woke up with a disgusted "is that Cartman?" She clarified that it sounded like 'an official Cartman' so I didn't think she had heard a fake or something.

Needless to say she's solidly anti-Kings now, so get your shit together Sharks.

haha this is an awesome image

oh look it's that fucking tricycle Can Am commercial

Hunter S.

If the Kings win the Cup again than Quick is seriously MR. Cluth of hockey.

Cartmen likes Nazis so I guess he switched to the side more associated with bigotry. Stan, Kyle, Kenny and Butters are not bandwagoners.

Acid08

Banned
Sharks need to start generating some offense. Pretty tame display so far.
They really too much on their PP which can get excellent but usually isn't. It was great against a pathetic Vancouver team but the Kings are a different story. Need to be more aggressive.

Cake Boss

Banned
What did polyh3dron do?

j7ENV3zY3kVRC.jpg

Sharks need to get a pair of fucking balls and finish out more hits. Offense is piss poor, LA is just taking it to them. Please come back more competitive, pls.

Mii

Banned
Awful period. Penalties in the offensive zone is the stupidest thing you can do in hockey.

Then after, we lost our composure and fucked up more.

Its our own fault we're losing. And I blame TMac.

Acid08

Banned
Bad period obviously.

Really wish Tmac would switch Pavs and Wingels.

The third line can't score. Commander Sheppard and Wingels cannot finish. Pavs cannot win board battles on the second line. Pavs should still be centering the third and Wingels can give the second line some edge. Will it happen? Lolno.

Also the Irwin-Boyle pairing is just brutal. Sucks to say that Scott Hannan is playing better than both of them.

Top Bottom