• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Hunter S.

Ahhh playoff hockey so much better when your team aint playing.

I actually do not know how guys manage to read and post on GAF when it is their team in the playoffs because it takes too much attention away from analyzing my teams game. The Avs have not given me this problem in a long time though.

Socreges

Banned
I actually did it, because why not.

ikz30JW8LhGX4.gif

I have an alternate last line, but I'm not sure if it's appropriate.
<3

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I'm ashamed to say I still haven't picked it up.
Or downloaded it.
I'm expecting a very solid album that just becomes more addictive with repeated listens. So much of their discography is of high quality...Boxer is probably my favourite album, though.
Well, if you have Spotify, it's finally available on there as of yesterday, so get crackin'!

Acid08

Banned
I don't even know how that helps. That sounds like it would be worse.

On another note, the girl is chanting "Beat LA!" now.
Not really. Tablet plus swype keyboard and I don't even have to really look to fire off a post. Plus I usually wait until there's a break anyway.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
LeBrun said:
Justin Williams is 3-0 career in Game 7's with seven points (3-4). He just added his eighth by opening the score
Damn, now there's a stat

Top Bottom