• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

This team needs to get some offense... this is stupid. It is like Quenneville apparently told the team to just not score goals and play the entire game defensively.

Oh, and it is a double minor! AWESOME! Dumbass Keith. Don't be stupid. Nice for Carter to be a dick and slash Keith's hand though. No call, obviously.

Will the Hawks even get a goal? shot?

I think it is safe to say that this is the worst game of hockey played by the Hawks so far.

Haha, Quenneville had more energy in that little interview than the entire Hawks team has.

Those Hawks scumbags. Look at that gash.

Giving Richards a concussion wasn't enough huh?

Wonder if they'll bring handguns on the ice back in Chicago

Damn. These bandwagoners from LA really haven't had enough time to develop their trashtalking game.

Q. The lines worked the first two games. Stop fucking around with them because they're struggling in one game.

-CRASH-

Banned
Damn. These bandwagoners from LA really haven't had enough time to develop their trashtalking game.
whats the matter, can't stand up for yourself? trying to get the mob to back you up?

guess what? that mob mentality won't save you or your Blackhawks.

*licks tears*

No I actually think your jimmies have been rustled sufficiently.

Kid. The Hawks will still be up 2-1 in the series. I wasn't expecting a win this game. If they're going to take one in LA, it'll be game four. I don't think any Hawks fan expected a sweep.

Calm down. You'll still lose the series, no worries.

And another missed call. :lol these refs

Top Bottom