• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

calder

Rough shift. Stupid Kings, and god Staples hit the horn longer next time.

I think there was no icing because it hit Hossa at the point, or it seemed like it hit something on the clearing attempt at least.

Revenant

I really hope Walkoms crew doesn't make it to the next round....... whoever is left doesn't deserve to be sandbagged by those clowns.

Clydefrog

I'm sorry that I doubted before the game but I'm more than happy to be so wrong. I wasn't expecting the Hawks to be so flat. Something special is happening at Staples Center this playOffs. Needs to happen again.

Acid08

Banned
I'm sorry that I doubted before the game but I'm more than happy to be so wrong. I wasn't expecting the Hawks to be so flat. Something special is happening at Staples Center this playoffs. Needs to happen again.
Going to need something special to happen on the road for once to win this series.

Marvie_3

Banned
I'm sorry that I doubted before the game but I'm more than happy to be so wrong. I wasn't expecting the Hawks to be so flat. Something special is happening at Staples Center this playOffs. Needs to happen again.

If the Hawks actually show up for more than 1 period it won't.

Kane needs a white jersey in his locker tomorrow to wake him the fuck up. Stalberg needs to be benched for Morin too.

saad has to wake up as well.

you gonna want some fries with that salt?

CRICKET.gif

He's just nervous he'll turn around and see a career ending Brown elbow flying toward his face.

hockey play. No supplemental discipline.

Kane needs a white jersey in his locker tomorrow to wake him the fuck up. Stalberg needs to be benched for Morin too.

saad has to wake up as well.

Agreed with Kane and Stalberg. Kane just looks confused and like he doesn't give a shit. Stalberg hasn't done anything since he was benched before. I think the Hawks might be good bringing up Hayes for a game. He might fit in well with the series.

Don't agree with Saad. He is playing well. He is creating chances and is good with the puck.

Ugh, the team looked terrible today up until the third period. They actually played hockey in the third, but if they come out next game and play anywhere close to how they did in the first two period today... it'll be a 2-2 series.

Marvie_3

Banned
Agreed with Kane and Stalberg. Kane just looks confused and like he doesn't give a shit. Stalberg hasn't done anything since he was benched before. I think the Hawks might be good bringing up Hayes for a game. He might fit in well with the series.

Don't agree with Saad. He is playing well. He is creating chances and is good with the puck.

Morin would be a better option in this series.

Morin would be able to slip behind the Kings D I think. The game was surprisingly close for how shitty the Hawks played. Not feeling bad at all heading into game 4. Hawks will either be up 3-1 heading home after it or will be tied 2-2 with two games at home against a terrible road team.

Kings fans should still be worried.

original.gif

If Raffi Torres does that, I don't think he ever plays in the NHL again. With that said, I think there is a very real chance Keith only gets fined

Socreges

Banned
original.gif

If Raffi Torres does that, I don't think he ever plays in the NHL again. With that said, I think there is a very real chance Keith only gets fined
Wow, I didn't see that. Keith has a history of shit like this, so I'd guess he gets suspended.

lol jk, he'll get a small fine

Any damage to his teeth?

Socreges

Banned
Guys, guys. We have new information.

Keith says it was an accident. And he's really sorry.

So let's just forget this ever happened!

Top Bottom