• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

HAWKS STAHP IT.

I can't believe I actually want the Hawks to win. They're the least evil left, on a Stalin-Hitler-Mao level of "un-evil".

LA-Bruins cannot happen. It just can't.

Quotes like this really piss me off. You have actual evil people committing actual atrocities in the world, like LeBron James, and you devalue what his victims are experiencing by calling some hockey players evil?

Quick

Banned
iyqpoCtymm2yX.gif

MARVIE

WSOX

HAWKS-GAF

The NHL needs to look at some kind of challenge system for next season. There's no way that goal should have been allowed to stay on the scoreboard given what we clearly see in the replay.

:lol You're in the running for most delusional post of the offseason right there.

What? He has played very good hockey and is doing a great job keeping the team in it. He is scoring well and is definitely a top player on this team right now.

Also, that wasn't even a trip on Williams.

zychi

Banned
The NHL needs to look at some kind of challenge system for next season. There's no way that goal should have been allowed to stay on the scoreboard given what we clearly see in the replay.
No sport has this. You cant call a penalty by watching a replay. If the ref misses it/swallows the whistle dealwithit. If it was a no goal called a goal(it never crossed the line) i understand. Its the pain of sports, weve all been on the wrongside of this(see bulls v miami heat the last few years for me)

Tawpgun

Just tuned in. Looks like Kings throwing in the towel.

What was wrong with the hawk goal?

^^^
NFL has a challenge system?

Every touchdown gets reviewed. Every turnover. And Coach's can challenge any play at which point refs will look at a replay.

Top Bottom