• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I hope some Hawks fans left the arena already to celebrate and now can't get back in :lol

That guy needs to be cleared from the net and the faceoff won or tied up.

Who's Nr7? He's the guy that should've tied him up. Instead he just stood around :lol

AlexMogil

Do Canucks fans hate the Hawks or Kings more?

Also, that loser Rogers guy's eyes are way too far apart

I'm against the Kings a bit more since they are the team that *more recently* embarrassed the Canucks.

The Canucks are just an embarrassment, how about that?

It's a good thing they're playing at Chicago otherwise all those LA fans would've rocked up at Honda Center accidentally again and wondered why there was a concert or a convention on.

Hunter S.

My team lost in round one. Football doesn't compare because you take turns playing offense.
Well, this is the NHL thread so I expect most would say that. As soon as there is no team I like. I stop watching. which means if LA has a comeback then I am done watching. Apathy *shrugs*

RC

Banned
Listen LA. I hate you and you hate me. But the thought of a Chiago/Boston final makes me sick to my stomach. So at least, delay, the inevitable.

MacAttack

My team lost in round one. Football doesn't compare because you take turns playing offense.

Hockey is non-stop action, thats whats great about overtime. They cut back on the commercials and let them play continuously.

Football has its moments but there is too much stop and go.

Intermission tangent:

nice-guy-ser-jorah.jpg

zychi

Banned
Yeah especially the last season. Denver vs. Baltimore. Atlanta vs. Seattle, Atlanta vs. San Francisco

San Francisco vs. Baltimore.

Some great games.

NFL for sure.

NHL playoffs certainly not bad.

If NFL was a 7 game series, I'd totally agree, but the fact you can have shit like Tebow beating the Steelers, is a joke. Best team always win in 7 game series(unless Lebron or Kobe are involved)

Football's about strategy and tension/release (will they or won't they) moments. It's slower-paced but way more exciting IMO.

I also found myself enjoying football much more once I understood the rules and strategies.
Football is like chess to me. Slow and strategic.

Giggzy

Football's about strategy and tension/release (will they or won't they) moments. It's slower-paced but way more exciting IMO.

I also found myself enjoying football much more once I understood the rules and strategies.

I admit I'm very ignorant about football. My friend who plays semi-pro tells me it's really like a game of chess and it's hard to appreciate it if you don't understand it at that level. But all those breaks.... Grrr. There's a reason hockey and football(soccer) are my favorite sports.

Top Bottom