• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
See my gif above. You see the puck in the bottom left corner going into the net.

It looks like it rides right along the line in that gif. Hard to tell once it gets to the post whether it completely crosses it or not from that angle (you can actually still see the puck up against the post at the very end of the gif). If that's the only view where you can see it and the call on the ice was no goal, then I don't see how you could overturn that based on that evidence.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
It looks like it rides right along the line in that gif. Hard to tell once it gets to the post whether it completely crosses it or not from that angle (you can actually still see the puck up against the post at the very end of the gif). If that's the only view where you can see it and the call on the ice was no goal, then I don't see how you could overturn that based on that evidence.

That's the only angle CBC showed, at least. Also I think the call on the ice was "intent to blow the whistle", the discussion wasn't about whether or not the puck crossed the line.

UberTag

clapping_bear.gif

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Hahahaha that fucking worked immediately

Praise Clode

First point of the 'yoffs for Kelly... pathetic

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Isn't Kelly the guy who elbowed JVR in the face with no penalty or suspension? Disgusting how McGuire just licks the Bruins sacks.
Yes, that was a shitty play by Kelly. And Pierre licks ALL sacks, he doesn't discriminate.

Top Bottom